Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Modge Podge Montage

My dad gave me a huge stack of Lürzer's International Archive's which he found at Goodwill.  These things are packed with hundreds if not thousands of pictures by a ton of illustrators from around the world of all different styles so there is something in there for everyone. 

Naturally, as I do with all magazines I get my tactile digits on, I ripped out every other page until I had ravaged through the entire pile.  A couple hours later when my kids woke up I found myself on the floor in the middle of a pile of shredded glossies and my little one said, "mess!" and I felt ashamed but also excited for what was next. 

I looked around the room and spotted the sad ugly wall heater and the lonely bottle of modge podge and I knew what I had to do.  This is the heater in my kitchen:



Of course I couldn't stop there-slopping modge podge on everything is way too satisfying.  So here is the electrical panel in my bedroom:




I want to show you more but I have to go hit the books!




No comments: